- 13cm wide by 30cm long strips of polycarbonate bird spikes.
- Most Effective: Physical barriers like spikes are the most effective way to keep birds away
- Flexible Base: Spikes can be installed on curved surfaces
- Inexpensive: Polycarbonate plastic bird spikes are less expensive than metal alternatives
- Installs Easily: Nail, Glue, or Tie
- Clear: Transparent polycarbonate material blends with surroundings: great for high-profile areas
- Long-Lasting: Polycarbonate plastics won't corrode or decay. These spikes can last a lifetime
- Continuous Operation: Repels birds 24/7
- Maintenance-Free: When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is required
Bird-X polycarbonate plastic bird spikes are used on buildings and structures worldwide to eliminate the roosting and nesting surfaces of pest birds.
Birds avoid landing on spikes as humans avoid walking on a bed of nails. These spikes are not lethal, just extremely irritating, intimidating, and uninviting.
Polycarbonate spikes are clear and lightweight and provide a low-profile method of keeping birds off your property.